Hum Saath Saath Nahi Hain (Dastaan-e-lockdown)

      When lockdown was declared across the country, like most of the students even I was in the middle of preparation for several competitive exams and after several months when things were about to get better the second wave of Covid outbreak completely disrupted the world economy, many people lost their jobs which made us realize how much we are dependent on MNC's for economic stability and that is when we saw a rise of new INDIA, where startups became a normal part of informal talks(Shark Tank India is evidence of the StartUp wave in India with 42 new unicorns in 2021) but on a positive note everyone explored a second version of themselves, we realized the importance of physical touch and got attached to our families.

          Lockdown divided most of us into two halves either we got attached to our family, explored our inner ambition of cooking or we became a nature lover and maybe I was among the other half, it is not like I wasn't attached to my family but living with them 24 by 7, I realized we often ignore the joy in little things, like the delight we saw on our grandmother's face when we expressed our love to her through a card that we gave her on the first birthday that we celebrated indoor or the enthusiasm on her face when she narrated few story books(that I gifted her) to my sister. Coming to being a nature admirer, I realized waking up in the morning and enjoying the early sunrise can really keep you energized for the whole day and most importantly it helped me connect with new people real quick. 

Brahmagiri,Trimbakeshvar

If you don't agree  with me hear out our beloved mamba 

“Those times when you get up early and you work hard, those times when you stay up late and you work hard, those times when you don’t feel like working, you’re too tired, you don’t want to push yourself, but you do it anyway. That is actually the dream. That’s the dream. It’s not the destination, it’s the journey. And if you guys can understand that, then what you’ll see happen is you won’t accomplish your dreams, your dreams won’t come true; something greater will.” 

--Kobe Byrant

I know you didn't get that let us start with a story.

It all started with one of my friend who forced me to go climb a nearby hill alongside him and I swear I was exhausted in halfway through but as usual he dragged me through this situation as well. When we reached at the peak I could feel the wind rushing through me the light breeze flowing around and the most interesting part was our school was clearly visible from there so literally all the memories flashed in front of me, we sat there had a chat about it and enjoyed the surreal energy of the sunrise, it was really a surreal experience of divinity. Soon I started visiting the hill regularly and to my surprise I started to connect and talk with all the frequent visitors and also met some old friends. Throughout the whole experience I've learnt 

"There are a lot things God has created which needs to be embraced rather than just looking  down upon our flaws"- This one's mine 

me completely exhausted after the first climb

Anyways I am really proud that I have something to escape away from the world and that being trekking and cycling it is also helping me getting back into the shape which was one of my resolution.

"यू हीं चल दिया हूँ इन अनजान राहों पर ना कोई मंज़िल है ना कोई राह है बस एक जीने की चाह है"

Chalo Hustle Karo Bye!


Happy Learnings!

Nikhil Jagyasi


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts